Thursday 20 January 2011

Etsy Expats

I was thrilled to read that Erin from Dramatiquedesigns would like me to feature her shop tonight.

I particularly like these pink upcycled merino and cashmere wristwarmers.


Now wouldn't every girl love a pair of these for Valentines day so you could walk down the banks of the Seine together with your love and not get cold hands, but still have a warm heart.

Monique from Uniquenique has made an Etsyexpats treasury for your delight, you can see it here.

I was so pleased that she included my scented cedar sachets



It is lovely to chat online to all these people, worldwide, on a daily basis. We are all pursuing our craft and for the most thoroughly enjoying it.  Our common bonds being - expats and crafters.

Do you want to share your expat, or crafting  story here?  Send me a comment and I will link to you. 

My competition is still open, 

Follow my blog, send me a comment with a link to your page and a photo of your most 'extreme stash'

You could be the winner of an antique french tunic like this.










1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog post - I have to say the expats keep me going most days when no-one else seems to understand.

    ReplyDelete